So, so sorry for the late post, y’all, but I’ve been reading non-stop the last couple of days and have put off all of my regular tasks. For shame, for shame! But I found some mad good books and I just can’t put them down! So for now let’s take a look at how the week went and I’ll catch up with y’all another time…
Books I read this week:
- The One and Only by Emily Giffin
- Fourth of July Creek by Smith Henderson
- Little Lies by Heather Gudenkauf
- Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf
- Sweet as Cane, Salty as Tears by Ken Wheaton
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
Book I’m currently reading:
- Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens
Posts from the week of June 22nd:
- Weekly Review: Sunday, June 22, 2014
- Review: One Hundred Names by Cecilia Ahern
- Review: The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler
- Review: Terminal City by Linda Fairstein
- Library Love: June 27, 2014
- What Species of Reader Are You?
Upcoming posts for the week of June 30th:
- Review: Close Your Eyes, Hold Hands by Chris Bohjalian
- Library Love
- …and more!
The One and Only was good reads, but then I’m a sucker for a good love story now and then. Fourth of July Creek was blah, and then it was BAM, so it went both ways. All in all, I enjoyed it after the first 178 pages… Little Lies was an ebook tie-in to Little Mercies by Heather Gudenkauf; they were both good but I wasn’t as impressed with Little Mercies as I have been with her past novels. Sweet as Cane, Salty as Tears was a fairly mediocre read. Still Missing – wow! Awesome reading, y’all, awesome reading. Chevy Stevens is a new friend of mine, that is fo sho. Ima get back to getting my Chevy Stevens read on now, and until next week, I will wish you all Happy Reading!
When you find a new author, do read their books all at once or take it slow?
Enjoy this post?
Visit the upper right sidebar to sign on for FREE regular updates!