OK, y’all, I’m going to be getting my read on tomorrow, 5/12/2014, when Bout of Books 10 officially begins! This is the first online reading challenge I’ve participated in, and I’m so excited. If you want to know more about the ins and outs of this read-a-thon, be sure to check out the Bout of Books blog. You’ll find the answers to all of your questions, as well as reminders for the daily challenges, Twitter chats, and more. There’s still time to participate, so head over and check it out now! In the meantime, let’s take a look at the goals I’ve set:
Time Devoted to Reading:
- I will be devoting the entire week to reading, although we will be homeschooling, as well as preparing for our upcoming move. So, I’ll have to take that into account when planning my time.
- I plan to read a minimum of 7 books this week; essentially, one book per day.
- I will post daily updates via this blog, and possibly via Twitter.
- Have an awesome time!
Books to be Read:
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler
- Still Life With Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen
- The Prime Minister’s Secret Agent by Susan Elia MacNeal
- No Book but the World by Leah Hager Cohen
- Miss Dreamsville and the Collier County Women’s Literary Society by Amy Hill Hearth
- Lauren’s Saints of Dirty Faith: A Dirty Girls Social Club Novel by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
Stay tuned all this week so you can follow along and see how I’m doing with the Bout of Books 10 Read-a-Thon!
Enjoy this post?
Visit the upper right sidebar to sign on for FREE regular updates!