It has been a busy week, people, a busy week indeed. The Boy turned twelve – twelve! We celebrated, of course, complete with several of his classmates and friends, followed by a sleepover. I am still recovering enjoying the memories. We also saw the end of what has been a difficult personal journey for our family over the last two years; there has been much celebration there, as well. But Sasha, you say. We don’t care about any of that! We want to know about the books! Well, here you go, folks:
Books I’ve read this week:
- A Room Full of Bones by Elly Griffiths
- A Dying Fall by Elly Griffiths
- The Round House by Louise Erdrich
- The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Book I’m currently in the middle of:
Books I reviewed this week:
- Tapestry of Fortunes by Elizabeth Berg
- A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
Upcoming reviews for the week of May 13, 2013:
- The Ruth Galloway Series by Elly Griffiths
- …and more!
And that, my friends, is my Weekly Review. Have a great Mother’s Day, everyone!
What reading adventures did you embark on this week?